• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Condition: New, new
  • Type: Universal
  • CNC or Not: Normal
  • Max. Grinding Diameter: 250mm
  • Max. Grinding Length: 270
  • Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: jingji
  • Model Number: JINGJI
  • Voltage: 380V, 380V/3Ph/50Hz
  • Power(W): 1HP
  • Dimension(L*W*H): 700x630x630mm
  • Weight: 160Kgs/168Kgs
  • Certification: CE ISO
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Place of origin: China
  • precision: high presicion
  • brand name: jingji
  • Payment: T/T, West Union, Money Gram
  • Key word: Tool Auto-checking Instrument
  • machine type: CNC machine center
  • Usage: Cutter and tool grinding
  • Net/Gross weight: 160Kgs/168Kgs
  • Horse power and voltage of motor: 3/4HP

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Universal Tool cutter grinder JJ-600 WOODEN PACKING
Delivery Time 7 days

1.Universal Cutter Grinder china mainland with good quality 




2.Product features:




 3.Techincal parameters









5.Factory Show



6.Pay attention


  1. T/T: 100% payment before delivery for 1 set, 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping for more than 10 sets.

  2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.  

  3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 100% payment before delivery for 1 set,30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping   for more than 10 sets.  

  4. Paypal: 100% payment before delivery for 1 set, 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping  and customer pay 5% bank fees for than 10 sets.  


 MIQ: 1 set for whole machine, other machine accessories more than 10 pieces.





7.Company information

Tianjin Beiwei International Trade Co.,ltd , It introduced Taiwan And European advance technology ,Specializing in high performance machine center, milling chamfering machine,cutter grinding machine ,tapping machine and machine equipment 


We have many patented products in domestic markets,provide high efficiency ,safe,energy conservation,practical machine equipments. we can assure the quality and competitive price.


Our products exported to all over the world such as Asia ,Africa and European countries ,with “excellent quality,reasonable price”by domestic and foreign customers.


We are currently seeking for global partners like agent and dealers.




8.Contact  information 













Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $22,000
Learn More